Hi class! Welcome to my blog for POLS 3380! I hope everyone has a wonderful semester!
For this post the media I’m choosing to observe is a Tik Tok I saw earlier this week. I saw the Tik Tok and automatically thought about this blog and the purpose of the blog. The tok tik (posted on my twitter and listed at the end of the post) was a post targeted towards being anti-vaxx for the COVID-19 vaccine. The person posting the video was targeting the “liberal sheep” partying and showing off an article he found that said that the CEO of the Pfizer vaccine had not even taken it himself. I was curious about this and did about 3 minutes of research. Upon the quick research I learned that yes, the CEO of Pfizer did not have his vaccine for two reasons. A. He wanted to wait until the vaccine was available for his age group and didn’t want to “cut in line” and take a vaccine from someone who was very high risk potentially needed the vaccine. B. He also had not had his vaccine because the original article was posted March 5th even though the Tik Tok video was posted mid august. I ...
Comments
Post a Comment